Recently, Y arm transmission power after initial alignment is lower than before, so I checked ADS signals during initial alignment.
First, I checked dithering signals can be seen in the corresponding signals like GRX trans, IRX trans, and so on.
Since, some of Type-A suspensions dithering frequencies are close to the mechanical resonance or peaks in the signals without dithering, I changed their dither frequencies.
Also, demodulation phase was measured in the same way as PRCL BPC (klog24539).
All signals during initial alignment was checked and I confirmed PRFPMI can be locked with new setting.
Since it takes long time to perform initial alignment because signal check was done step by step, so I don't know this work makes the alignment better.
So, please use the new setup for a while and if it was not good, please restore all the SDFs of ASC_ADS (fig1 and fig2).