Here is the table with the complete set of values for the six channels. An incomplete set was reported in entry 7033. The following applies:
- Input signal: 4.86 Vpp at 10 kHz.
- The input gain is the amplitude measured at the probe point (P0, P1, P2) divided by the amplitude of the reference signal (measured at probe point REF_SIG at the central board).
- For some devices the phase was set to zero by visual inspection using an oscilloscope.
- Phase measurements were recorded in photos which are uploaded to NAOJ's Google Photos.
- This information should also be found in SRM information page.
|LVDT||Input gain||Output gain resistance (Ohm)||Phase (µs)||Board and probe point|
|BF||0.975||57.1||21, signal at probe point ahead.||left board, P0|
|SF||0.977||57.5||20, signal at probe point ahead.||left, P1|
|IP #1||0.975||31.75||zero||right, P0|
|IP #2||0.975||31.2||zero||right, P1|
|IP #3||0.971||31.8||zero||right, P2|