In case you don't see the plots attached to this report please click here: 9704.
This report highlights some features of the pitch and yaw amplitude spectral densities.
- In the float state is a large bump between 0.3 Hz and 1 Hz. This bump is still somewhat noticeable in the ALIGNED state.
- The control loops seems to be introducing noise in two frequency bands: from 0.2 Hz and 0.37 Hz and from 0.7 Hz to 3 Hz.
- The control systems seems to be introducing noise between 1 Hz and 2 Hz.
If you won't ever need to work with data similar to the one used in this report, you likely don't need to read this section.
- I exported the longitudinal velocity from diaggui using the channel name win1_pad0_trace0.
- Directory: the same as the data files.
- File names: SRM_FLOAT_TM_OPLEV.txt, SRM_ALIGNED_TM_OPLEV.txt, FLOAT_ALIGNED_TM_comparison.m.
- The text files have six coulumns each: frequency, pitch, yaw, pitch RMS, yaw RMS, longitudinal velocity.