There is a similar entries for SRM, SR2 and BS.
- Date 27-05-2019.
- Input signal: 4.86 Vpk-pk at 10 kHz for BF, SF and IP LVDT #3 and 4.90 Vpk-pk at 10 kHz for F0, IP LVDT #1, #2.
- Nominally, the external signal generator is set to 5 Vpk-pk at 10 kHz.
- The input gain is the amplitude measured at the probe point (P0, P1, P2) divided by the amplitude of the reference signal (measured at probe point REF_SIG at the central board).
- Phase measurements were recorded in photos which are uploaded to NAOJ's Google Photos on 31-05-2019.
- A picture of the notebook can be found here.
- This information should also be found in SR3 information page.
|LVDT||Input gain||Output gain resistance (Ohm)||Phase (µs)||Board and probe point|
|BF||0.975||62.5||16, signal at probe point ahead.||left board, P0|
|SF||0.983||60.6||10, signal at probe point ahead.||left, P1|
|F0||0.967||60.8||17, signal at probe point ahead.||left, P2|
|IP #1||0.975||50.6||10, signal at probe point ahead.||right, P0|
|IP #2||0.967||50.4||8, signal at probe point ahead.||right, P1|
|IP #3||0.975||50.2||10, signal at probe point ahead.||right, P2|
- In the pictures of the oscilloscope screen, channel 1 is the reference signal and it's shown in yellow.
- Channel 2 is the LVDT signal (e.g. BF, SF, etc.) shown in green.
- The X2 cursor measures the position (in time) of the peak of the LVDT signal in channel 2.
- The X1 cursor measures the position (in time) of the peak of the reference signal in channel 1.