[ Akutsu, K. Nagano, Ko. Yamamoto, Sugimoto, Yokogawa ]
We installed GPT(Gouy Phase Telescope) optics for the green beam. (Fig 1)
- installed a periscope and the steering mirror1
- measured the beam profile of the reflected beam from the steering mirror1
- installed the GPT lens and the steering mirror2
- measured the beam profile of the beam passed through the GPT lens
- installed two QPDs and confirmed the signal from QPDs (The serial numbers of QPDs are '013' and '035'.)
I show the beam profile of the beam passed through the GPT lens.
The parameters obtained from the fitting are as follows.
|Direction||M2||w0 [mm]||The waist position from the steering mirror1 [mm]|
From this result, we decided to install QPDs at the position of 600mm and 950mm from the first steering mirror.
Signal from QPDs
Finally, we confirmed the signal from QPDs (maybe Nagano-san will explain the detail).