With Fabian and Hirata-san.
- We craned in SR top filter #3 and inspected the blades.
- Two blades each have one obvious X-shaped crack 10-12 mm in length similar to the largest cracks in the bad blade seen in SR top filter #1 this morning.
- One blade has three enormous cracks about 30 mm long in a group and looks as if it could fail at any time (see attached photo and diagram).
- #1: In SR3 area, one blade with lots of significant cracks, two blades seemingly OK.
- #2: In box, totally broken.
- #3: In SRM area, two blades with one significant crack each, one blade with a group of enormous cracks.
It looks like we will have to get a new batch of blades and rebuild all the top filters. In the meantime we can continue with assembling SR2 up to the SF.
At a convenient time, we should also remove the lid from the BS and inspect the top filter in that suspension as well. We don't recall seeing any cracks but we didn't know what to look for at the time.