- We did a free swing test to see if everything was OK after the earthquake (at 5:59 am Japan time this morning) and to check that there weren't modes below the frequency used for the fixed-sine tests. Everything looked OK and the lowest frequency was a yaw mode near 0.4 Hz. See attached.
- Data and plot are at /kagra/Dropbox/Subsystems/VIS/TypeBData/BSTestHang/IRM/2016-11-22-BSTH-IRM-DTT-dangle-01.*.
We fixed more stuff on the VIS_CUST_TYPEB_OVERVIEW.adl and related screens:
- The indicator for the front-end computer state word had been hard-wired to FEC 38, so we made it generic. (The FEC number for the PR2 front end currently being used is 96, but this will change when we get the actual BS rack, and the code should work for SRx as well.)
- The links to the front-end computer GDS_TP screens were broken because "sus"/"SUS" had not been changed to "vis"/"VIS" in several places, and because the variables "comp"/"COMP" were set to "vis"/'VIS" not "pr2"/"PR2" in visbs_overview_macro.txt .
- The VIS_CUST_TYPEB_ADC_MONITOR.ADL screen had bad channels with LIGO-style names.
- The VIS_CUST_TYPEB_DAC_MONITOR.adl screen only supported the TM and had various non-generic items.
- The variables for channel numbers in visbs_overview_macro.txt were too cryptic, so we changed them TH1=0_0 -> TMH1=0_0 etc in the macro file and screens that used them. (The TM ones will change again to OP when we properly implement Okutomi-san's naming scheme.)
- We repeated the fixed-sine tests from yesterday (again with a frequency of 0.3 Hz) to check that the actuator polarities are now properly corrected for. Data is /kagra/Dropbox/Subsystems/VIS/TypeBData/BSTestHang/IRM/2016-11-22-BSTH-IRM-DTT-IM-??-01.xml.
With gains of +1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, phase angles are now:
- V1: 1.5°
- V2: 2.7°
- V3: 0.4°
- H1: 7.1°
- H2: 1.7°
- H3: 2.1°
- We did a new snapshot with the new gains in.