With Hirata=san and Washimi-san.
- Temperature T = 22.8 °C (O3GK T = 22.9 °).
- We set the GAS filters to zero:
- F0: we locked it at zero becuase the FR does not reach zero (the amount of ballast mass must be adjusted).
- F1: we used 10,000 counts of coil-magnet actuation.
- BF: we used -4,000 counts of coil-magnet actuation.
- We measured the height of the mirror: 0.85 mm.
- Using the jacks that have a M42 X 2 mm, we lowered the pre-isolator by approximately 0.875 mm (in steps of 0.5+0.250+0.15 mm).
- We measured the height again: the mirror was 0.3 mm above the nominal position (per Terada-san's mark) when the GAS filters are in zero. Given the thickness of the laser level (approx. 2 mm), 0.3 mm is acceptable.
- Then we finely tuned the tilt of the IP to have L and T close to zero.