See pictures in album PR3 Remedying Work.
The aim was to set the height of the mirror to nominal value.
First we corroborated the horizontal line drawn on white tape next to the +X side flange was Terada-san's height mark.
- We taped a long ruler on the vacuum chamber as shown in this picture.
- We set the laser level to the outermost edge of the flange. Such flange is 880 mm in diameter according to the 3D-CAD
- We moved the laser level 440 mm down to the vertical centre of the flange and it coincided exactly with Terada-san's mark.
Then we proceeded to set the height of the mirror to nominal.
- We locked the SF at nominal height per the 3D-CAD (65.5 mm from the base plate).
- From visual inspection it seemed the RM was below the nominal height by more than 2 mm at one side.
- The RM also has some roll.
- We moved the BF keystone with the fishing rod up but the goal seemed to be out if its range.
- Then we used 30,000 counts of actuation but it still required to go further up.
This situation deserves more consideration.