See pictures in the album BS Remedying work after O3.
Today we only did preparation work as follows:
- I moved the IM-Y close to zero using the IM yaw picomotor and kept the oplev in a suitable placearound zero yaw compensating with the new F0-Y stepper motor.
- I measured TFs for the six DoF of the IM as health check; all were alright.
- The temperature in the clean booth was 23.4 degrees.
- Without fastening the ballast masses we added 2 X 31 grams on top of the BF, action which brought the SF keystone down to 226 um from approximately 500 um. Our aim is 212 um, so it's very close.
- At the end we removed the masses because we didn't put them in a place where we could fasten them.
Tomorrow we will add the masses in the appropriate places and we will fasten them.