As shown in the first figure the temperature has drifted from 23.7 °C to 22.9 °C in 60 days. Such a large change has produced an increase in the feedback signals of the IP coils. Particularly uncomfortable is H2 actuation which reaches -18,500 counts. Currently the limit in the medm screen is set to ±20,000 counts.
I changed the limit of H2 actuation to 23,000 counts and left the other two coils in 20,000 counts.
The second figure shows the drift of the F0 actuation signal. It is currently -18,800 counts. It will not sature but it's already high also.
Below there is information relevant to BS suspension related to temperature:
- Requested temperature for Type-B suspensions: 7420.
- BS was assembled, in average, at 26.7 °C.
- Requested temperature of booth: 25 °C.
- Current temperature of booth: 22.9 °C.
- Difference with requested temperature: 2.1 °C.