We moved the tilt QPD according to the new optic orientation required by the interferometer.
- We did it by keeping the alignmnent of the optic with the oplev DC control off and providing actuation with the OPTIC ALIGN blosk in the IM section.
- We checked the interference pattern was still produced after moving the tilt QPD.
- Somehow we forgot to define the new set point, so we chose one close to the centre of the QPD which should be close to the required value for the interferometer.
- The diagonalization of the oplev should be checked again.
For the new orientation for the ALIGNED state there was a change in IM-P of +626 µrad with respect to the old one. Namely, it went from -140 µrad to 486 µrad. The readout of the vertical OSEMs are:
- OSEM #59, V1: 5010 cnt, -211 µm.
- OSEM #60, V2: 3247 cnt, -299 µm.
- OSEM #61, V3: 3837 cnt, -264 µm.
I took a transfer function in order to assess the health of the vertical OSEMs alignment. It looks alright, however, V2 looks close to the end of the linear range. According to calibration data it's about 140 µm from the end of such a range. For reference see the calibration curves at klog entries 5914, 6521 and 6460.