Yesterday I measured the residual motion of the BS optic. I specifically took a look to the yaw motion because it was reported by Nakano-kun it was larger than usual.
Files: BS_ALIGNED_INERTIAL_OFF_TM_OPLEV_ASD_Template.xml, BS_ALIGNED_INERTIAL_ON_TM_OPLEV_ASD_Template.xml
Inertial damping on:
- Integrated RMS: 0.5 µrad.
- At 50 mHz: 0.92 urad/rtHz.
- At 180 mHz: 2.19 urad/rtHz (largest contributor to the intrgrated rms).
- Picture: first.
Inertial damping off:
- Integrated RMS: 0.73 µrad.
- At 50 mHz: 1.4 urad/rtHz.
- At 150 mHz: 3.9 urad/rtHz (largest contributor to integrated rms).
- Picture: second.