In case you don't see the plots attached to this report please click here: 9755.
This report highlights some features of the pitch and yaw amplitude spectral densities.
- In both states there is a large bump between 0.3 Hz and 0.9 Hz.
- The control loops seems to be introducing noise between 1 Hz and 2 Hz.
- The control systems seems to be introducing noise between 1 Hz and 2 Hz.
- In FLOAT mode the peaks at 0.166 Hz and 1.39 Hz are expected.
If you won't ever need to work with data similar to the one used in this report, you likely don't need to read this section.
- I exported the longitudinal velocity from diaggui using the channel name win1_pad0_trace0.
- Directory: the same as the data files.
- File names: SR3_FLOAT_TM_OPLEV.txt, SR3_ALIGNED_TM_OPLEV.txt, FLOAT_ALIGNED_TM_comparison.m.
- The text files have six coulumns each: frequency, pitch, yaw, pitch RMS, yaw RMS, longitudinal velocity.