In case you don't see the plots attached to this report please click here: 9752.
This report shows the amplitude spectral densities of those degrees of freedom whose integrated RMS is larger or equal in ALIGNED state than in FLOAT state. Namaley, pitch, yaw and longitudinal velocity. See figures 1, 2 and 3 respectively.
We can see that in pitch and yaw the control system seems to be introducing an unsuitable amount of noise in the following frequency bands:
- Pitch: 0.380 Hz and 2 Hz.
- Yaw: 0.045 Hz and 0.230 Hz.
In the case of the longitudinal speed the control system seems to excite a large peak at 0.705 Hz.
If you won't ever need to work with data similar to the one used in this report, you likely don't need to read this section.
- I exported the longitudinal velocity from diaggui using the channel name win1_pad0_trace0.
- Directory: the same as the data files.
- File names: SR2_FLOAT_TM_OPLEV.txt, SR2_ALIGNED_TM_OPLEV.txt, FLOAT_ALIGNED_TM_comparison.m.
- The text files have six coulumns each: frequency, pitch, yaw, pitch RMS, yaw RMS, longitudinal velocity.