(Work log on May 22, sorry for my late post.)
[Okutomi, Shoda, Fujii]
We set up the binary output (BO) to switch remotely the power of the stepper motoer drivers for PR suspensions.
The connection from the BO card to its downstream is listed below.
- Contec 32ch DO card (BO)
- BO adapter
- (Gender changer Dsub-37 male-male)
- Dsub cable 37ch female-male
Binary In/Out Converter
- Mounted on the DGS rack
- BNC shields should be shorted to the GND by putting jumper pins inside this chassis.
- BNC cable
Stepper motor driver
- Mounted on the near-chamber rack (in the clean booth)
- The toggle switch for "Relay test" at the rear panel should be OFF (down).
- The connection from the BO card to its downstream is listed below.
Now the medm buttons are ready for remote switching.
- We modified the RT model, as well as the medm screen that is shown below.
- Medm screen for remote switching of the stepper motor drivers =>