- Input signal: 5.63 Vpk-pk at 10 kHz.
- Nominally, the external signal generator is set to 6 Vpk-pk at 10 kHz. Note this amplitude is different from SRs and BS and other PRs.
- The input gain is the amplitude measured at the probe point (P0, P1, P2) divided by the amplitude of the reference signal (measured at probe point REF_SIG at the central board).
- Phase measurements were recorded in photos which are uploaded to NAOJ's Google Photos on 23-05-2019.
- A picture of the notebook can be found here.
- This information should also be found in the PR2 information page.
|LVDT||Input gain||Output gain resistance (Ohm)||Phase (µs)||Board and probe point|
|BF||0.971||38.8||0||left board, P0|
|SF||0.971||38.4||8, signal at probe point ahead.||left, P1|
|BF V1||0.964||26.0||40, signal at probe point ahead.||right, P0|
|BF V2||0.964||25.5||38, signal at probe point ahead.||right, P1|
|BF V3||0.964||29.2||40, signal at probe point ahead.||right, P2|
- In the pictures of the oscilloscope screen, channel 1 is the reference signal and it's shown in yellow.
- Channel 2 is the LVDT signal (e.g. BF, SF, etc.) shown in green.
- The X2 cursor measures the position (in time) of the peak of the LVDT signal in channel 2.
- The X1 cursor measures the position (in time) of the peak of the reference signal in channel 1.
There is still another LVDT driver box whose settitngs haver to be measured.