- Input signal: 4.94 Vpk-pk at 10 kHz.
- Nominally, the external signal generator is set to 5 Vpk-pk at 10 kHz.
- The input gain is the amplitude measured at the probe point (P0, P1, P2) divided by the amplitude of the reference signal (measured at probe point REF_SIG at the central board).
- Phase measurements were recorded in photos which are uploaded to NAOJ's Google Photos on 22-05-2019.
- A picture of the notebook can be found here.
- This information should also be found in BS information page.
|LVDT||Input gain||Output gain resistance (Ohm)||Phase (µs)||Board and probe point|
|BF||0.967||165.4||24, signal at probe point ahead.||left board, P0|
|SF||0.967||100.5||37, signal at probe point ahead.||left, P1|
|F0||0.959||97.9||39, signal at probe point ahead.||left, P2|
|IP #1||0.959||25.2||21, signal at probe point ahead.||right, P0|
|IP #2||0.959||24.7||20, signal at probe point ahead.||right, P1|
|IP #3||0.959||24.9||21, signal at probe point ahead.||right, P2|
- In the pictures of the oscilloscope screen, channel 1 is the reference signal and it's shown in yellow.
- Channel 2 is the LVDT signal (e.g. BF, SF, etc.) shown in green.
- The X2 cursor measures the position (in time) of the peak of the LVDT signal in channel 2.
- The X1 cursor measures the position (in time) of the peak of the reference signal in channel 1.