What I did
- I replaced the satellite boxes for the PRM IM OSEMs to modified ones.
I measured the spectra of the IM OSEMs with both the new and old satellite boxes.
- The new satellite boxes showed smaller noise levels at high frequencies without any malfunction.
- I picked up the jigs for packaging the TMS-VIS from the X-end.
Broken traverser drivers (for PRM and PR3) were taken out of the mine.
- These two kinds of stuffs are ready for being sent to Mitaka.
- Satellite box replacement for PR2 IM OSEMs
- BO implementation for remote switching of the PR stepper motor drivers
- Update of the information of the DGS rack configuration on the wiki