With Takahiro Sawada, Takahiro Yamamoto, Shingo Fujii
We made the new PCal Conversion Board at YPcal active. The old handmade one was removed.
- Adapted an updated real time model adapted with new pin assignments for BO required for this work.
- Turned OFF all YPcal circuits.
- Connected all cables on the PCal Conversion Chassis(S2213815) at EYA area.
- Installed a Binary IO Converter Chassis(we forgot checking the S number, sorry!) at U35 of EY0. This chassis is needed to use the new PCal Conversion Board.
- Turned ON all related circuits, and checked the operation: we checked the YPcal guardian could reach OFS_CLOSED_LOW_P state.
I attached pictures of the old/new PCal Conversion Chassis, and a removed conversion cable at EY0 rack.
(We should avoid such handmade cables...)