Although we could not decide the absolute values for temps, the only PT04 itself seems to show lower temperature than the other.
We checked the temp for PT01-05 aluminum blocks by using the radiation type thermometer within 2 minutes for all positions.
- Just after entering the room around 10:17 ("displayed temp")
- PT01:23.5 (Laser)
- PT02:23.9 (Periscope for IMC injection)
- PT03:24.1 (Pole for GR fibers)
- PT04:24.2 (Near PMC)
- PT05:24.0 (Near Electronics Rack)
- Heater on the PMC (Near PT04): 25.2 -> This means that this radiation type thermometer can distinguish ~25 and ~24 between near positions.
- Several points on the floor around the optical table: 21.8 ~ 21.9
- About 10 minutes after the first trial ("displayed temp")
- Heater on the PMC: 25.1
- Thermometer body for the precision cooler: 22.9
- Temp number on the precision cooler: ??
- I doubted the temp became changing because of the precision cooler's feedback that was triggered by our activities.
- Around 10:40 ("displayed temp")
- Thermometer body for the precision cooler: 23.8
- Temp number on the precision cooler: 23.8
- We got out of the PSL room around 10:45
Anyway, the radiation type thermometer did not show 1 degree less temp for PT04 than PT02,03,05.
PT01 seems to show less value than PT02,03,05 by ~0.5. The black cover that houses PT01 affects the temp for PT01??