See pictures in album PR3 Remedying Work.
We installed the thermistor. It is held by an assembly attached to a security structure pillar above IRM. See this picture.
- Each terminal of the thermistor has two cables and all of them are connected to pins in a D-sub 9 connector.
- Cables connected to one of the terminals go to pins 1 and 2.
- The cables of the other terminals go to pins 6 and 7.
- The resistance of the thermistor is 110.8 Ω measured before installation.
- After installation we measured 112.3 Ω from the outside of the chamber at the feedthrough.
- See this notebook page.