See pictures in album PR2 Remedying Work.
We opened the chamber and inspected the locating wire inner clamps.
- In both of them we saw gaps.
- The clamps at the +Y side are numbered #4 and have a larger gap. See this picture.
- The clamps at the -Y side are numbered #3. See this other picture.
Before locking the BF to the security structure and the whole payload, we inspected the position of the magnet standoffs in the coil body cavities:
- H1, H2 and H3 seem a bit towards the right of their cavities.
- H4 looks roughly at the centre.
- See pictures in the album.