[Takahashi, Sato, Horiuchi + CRY]
We connected the cryo-payload to the BF.
- Brought the BIO shassis from IY to EX.
- Connected the outer cables to the feedthrough for the release sensors (F1, F2, F3, BF).
- Inserted the exchange cables between the shassis and the outer cables.
- Connected the D-sub 37pin cables from the 32-bit IO port on the shassis to the DGS with the BIO checker.
- Confirmed the signal of F1 and F2 in the BIO checker.
- Pushed back the F0 keystone by 15mm.
- The cryo-payload was installed into the cryostat.
- Pushed down the F0 keystone by 29mm.
- Set the BF height to 75mm.
- Adjusted the ballast masses on the PF. Finally the BF keystone was set to 1270count.