[Takahashi, Sato, Horiuchi + CRY]
The cryo-payload was released. We went to setup of BF.
- Checked the height of F0 keyston. The release sensor indicated only one of three for the F1.
- The cryo-payload was released.
- Released the BF keystone.
- Set the height of BF to 68mm with the bottom stoppers.
- The height of keystone was at the lower limit. This means overload. It was possible to pull up the keystone by our hand.
- Observed the inside of BF with a fiber scope. The position of FR, the FR blades, the addtional blades, and the blade anchor look fine. The secondary coil was pushed by the bar for yaw FR.
- Lifted up and fixed the keystone with a long nut at 1050 count corresponding to 68.5mm in height.