[Takahashi, Sato, Horiuchi]
We setup the F2 stage.
- Tuned the F2 at the mid point (41mm in height) of FR (see plot #2). Base weight was 90.46kg.
- Checked the range of FR (see plot #3).
- Fiexd the ballast masses on the BF cup.
- Released the F3 keystone. The M6 long nut (24g) was removed and a18-g washer was added.
- The motion of F3 was not smooth. Lifted up the EQ stop to access the secondary coil.
- Adjusted the height of secondary coil from -11.0/-11.5/-13.5mm to -15mm in the F3.
- The calibration curve for F3 was shifted by 3mm.
- Lifted down the EQ stop.