With Hirata-san, Washimi-san, Ikeda-san.
See pictures in the album BS Remedying work after O3.
- In F0 we connected the F0 yaw stepper motor to a cable going to one of the flages (see this picture and others in the album). We improvised a clamping point with an M6 screw functioning as a pole (picture to be added to the album).
- Then we used a 5 m D-sub 9 in-air cable to connect it to channel 3 of the stepper motor driver used for the IP horizontal fishing rods. Ikeda-san updated the software with this new information.
- We tested the F0 vertical and F0 yaw limit switches by pressing them with our fingers and checked the signal in the medm screen. They worked well.
We checked the IP actuator polarities.:
- Before the test we changed factor of -1 to +1 in the gain for the H2 actuator. See this picture of the medm screen.
- In H2 and H3 a positive number of counts of actuation produced a displacement of the IP towards +YAW, as desired, whereas in H1 moved towards -YAW.
- In H1, Hirata-san exchaged pins 3 and 8 and this yielded the correct polarity.