Each of the four Type-B chambers have four flanges that we can use for the cables of in-vacuum thermometers.
- The flanges are ICF203 with 20 M8 clear holes, Ø203 mm, t 22mm
- Two are at the level of the BF and
- Two are at the level of the optical bench, but the bench itself makes access to them from the inside difficult (but not impossible).
- The position of the flanges in the BS chamber can be seen in this diagram.
- The posiiton of the flanges in the SR2 chamber can be seen in this other diagram. This is common to all SR chambers.