With Washim-san and Hirata-san.
The aim was to inspect the inside of the Bottom Filter with an optic fibre camera, with the goal of identifyig what is keeping the keystone from moving down freely.
- We locked the BF side to the security structure.
- I pulled the suspension rod down with the hand in order to feel if it rubbed anything, but it went down smoothly.
- We locked the IM and IRM to the security structure.
- We secured the RM to the security with the four screws at its lower sides.
- We inserted the optic fibre camera through holes in the base of the BF.
- We also inserted the camera into the holes that give access to the keystone at the top of the cap.
- We were able to identify some components, but we didn't see anything useful to solve the problem. We found difficult to see useful views. The pictures we took can be seen in the album SRM Remedying Work after O3GK.
- We released the payload and the BF again.