In the context of remedying work towards O4 I wanted to know the postion of the BF keystone with the fishing rod (FR) in midrange and the control off.
- Temperature: 23.2 degrees Celsius.
- The BF fishing rod is at its upper limit with the keystone at -123 µm.
- Position of FR in units of steps of displacement: 3,000 steps.
- According to JGW-E2011534, moving the FR stepper motor by 575,000 steps down would put the FR carriage in midrange.
- I confirmed that when (displacement in steps > 0) keystone moves down.
I proceeded to move the motor to position 583,000 steps (= 575,000 + 3,000), however, at 405,000 steps the IM or BF keystone touches something. The LVDT signal shows no free oscillations at -1,470 µm as shown in the picture.
I moved back the FR to its upper limit as it was before. It went as high as -19,745 steps with the LVDT at -153 µm. The suspension went smoothly into ALIGNED state.