I offloaded the coil-magnet actuation on the horizontal fishing rods because H2 and H3 actuation were high.
The amount of actuation before offloading was, approximately and respectively:
- H1, H2, H3: -1900, -15400, 14300 cnt,
- L,T and Y: -2669, 5534, 2894 cnt.
The set point in L, T and Y is 300 um, 0 um, -4091 urad.
The IP position in SAFE mode (K1:GRD-VIS_SR3_STATE_N=-11) in L, T and Y is -280 um, 1380 um and -4010 urad. In Longitudinal and Transverse the IP is far away from the set point.
After offloading the amount of actuation in IP_CONTROL_ENGAGED state is, approximately and respectively,
- H1, H2, H3: 5050, -7200, -190 cnt,
- L,T and Y: -3147, 724, 1511 cnt.
The IP position in SAFE mode (K1:GRD-VIS_SR3_STATE_N=-11) in L, T and Y is -111 um, 197 um and -4029 urad.
- The picture shows the amount of steps used for the IP stepper motors.
- The SR3 current thermometer reading: 23.1 ºC.